Anyone who knows me knows that I have an intense love coffee and cookie butter. Why the idea to make a cookie butter coffee creamer has never come to me before is a mystery to me. Why wouldn’t you want a dose of Biscoff every morning? (Double dose if you have your coffee with a side of Biscoff cookies)
If you’ve never tried cookie butter, I highly suggest you stop what you’re doing right now and go get yourself some. It’s like peanut butter, but cookie flavored. How couldn’t it be amazing, right? I use it in and on everything I can, and having a running list in my phone of experiments to try with it.
This coffee creamer is no exception to the things that I’ve made and loved with cookie butter. It’s creamy and sweet and quite thick. Probably a bit thicker than most coffee creamers, but once it’s in your coffee, it doesn’t make a difference.
Here’s what you need:
- 2.5 cups of milk
- 1/2 cup of cookie butter
- 1/2 cup of sweetened condensed milk
- 2 Tbsp of sugar
- Heat half and half and cookie butter on medium heat and whisk until the consistency is smooth
- Add sweetened condensed milk and sugar and continue to stir until ingredients are combined.
- Add milk to thin out the consistency.
- Remove from heat and refrigerate.
I hope this makes your morning cup of coffee even more enjoyable! 🙂