Happy Sunday everyone! I hope you’ve had a beautiful weekend. I know I did, thanks to these yummy sparkling cranberry wine spritzers. With all of the crafting, baking, decorating, and wrapping we’ve been doing for the holidays, I definitely needed a festive drink. I love doing all the obligatory Christmas duties, but sometimes you just need a good Christmas playlist and some festive fuel to get through it without going into a Christmas coma before the holiday season is over.
So if you’ve still got some Christmas duties to fulfill yourself and need a little joyous juice or just want a festive drink recipe for your upcoming holiday parties, you’ve come to the right spot 🙂 Just be sure to share or you’ll risk tripping and falling into the Christmas tree! 😛
What you’ll need:
- A stand size (750 ml) bottle of your favorite white wine
- 1 liter of Cranberry Sprite
- 1 cup of cranberries rinsed (plus more if you’d like to garnish)
- Combine ingredients in pitcher.
- Refrigerate until chilled.
- Garnish with more cranberries if desired.
- Serve and enjoy!